Muscle Model 2 rounds - (male & female)
1st round - Swimwear
2nd round - Theme wear (NO MORE THEME WEAR after the European events on July 7th)
Who’s it for?
Muscle Model is for male and female competitors who are lean, muscular and have both
definition and mass with firm muscle tone. In this category athletes are to be more muscular
than the Fitness Model category. Body fat is to be minimal and muscle mass, separation, and
visible Abs are to be developed and expected. Hard conditioning is allowed but competitors
should not be excessively dry or striated. Athletes are to have an attractive healthy look that is
marketable in the fitness industry. There is not a set look for this class but the overall package and
what suits the athletes’ body best and what is pleasing to the eye.
This is a model search and athletes who enter this class will be judged on their appearance
as well as their physique. Athletes entering the Muscle model category also often enter the
Bodybuilding class. Muscle Model is a perfect category for athletes/models wanting to get exposure
in the fitness industry and pursue a career as a Muscle model.
There are No routines, only individual walks and quarter turns.
Muscle Model class is open to all competitors of all ages, gender and levels (min age is 16 years).
The look for this class:
* More muscular than the Fitness Model class.
* Athletes are to have good development in muscle mass, muscle separation, and Abs are to be visible and developed. Body
fat is to be minimal.
* Hard conditioning is allowed but athletes do not need to be as vascular or striated as the Bodybuilding category.
* Overall appearance is to be pleasing to the eye and marketable in the Fitness industry.
* Models are to look comfortable and relaxed on stage not like Bodybuilders or Figure athletes who have a more stiff and rigid
* No Flexing or mandatory poses as in Bodybuilding or Figure, this is a Model search.
What Judges are looking for:
* A complete package.
* Models with lean and good muscle definition with mass.
* Good symmetry.
* An attractive healthy look that is marketable in the Fitness industry.
* The ability to pose on stage in flattering ways.
* Great stage presence and confidence.
* Swimwear that suits the model and that shows off their best body parts.
* Eye catching theme wear that suits the model.
You will be marked on:
* Your walk and how you perform your quarter turns.
* Symmetry and muscle tone.
* Definition and appearance.
* Hair & make -up (for ladies only).
* Swim wear and theme wear.
* How you pose & conduct yourself on stage.
*Athletes do not need to bring music for their individual walk as Miami Pros’ DJ will provide the music.
1st Round - Swimwear round (60%) Individual walk & Quarter turns
Athletes will perform their own individual “T” style walk-out to show their physique to the judges and photographers. Athletes will be expected to pose in 3-5 different poses of their choice and are to be out going and show off their own personality in their walk.
Once all models have done their individual walk-outs they will perform Quarter turns as a group for the judges. Athletes may be called out in groups of 5-7 to be compared for placing by the judges. Models should be relaxed as they perform their quarter turns but still keeping tight. (Ladies walk in high heels & men in bare feet or gym shoes)
for "T" walk diagram click here
2nd Round - Theme wear: (40%) Individual walk only
Athletes will perform their own individual “T” style walk-out in their chosen theme wear, turning at each point to show their theme wear and physique to the judges and photographers. Outfits can range from any sportswear to elaborate costumes. Athletes are encouraged to be out going in this round and are to play up to their chosen theme wear. This round is to be entertaining, fun and to Wow the judges and crowd! Once all models have done their individual walk-outs they will be asked to leave the stage. There are NO quarters in the theme wear round.
*As this is a Model Search competition, you are modeling your outfit and your physique at the same time. The Theme wear round is designed especially for you to show off your personality and individual style, so make the most of it and show everyone what you're made of!
Theme wear outfits
Athletes are encouraged to use props to show of their chosen theme wear, e.g.: roller skates, boxing gloves, bow & arrow, surfboard, snorkels, cheerleader pom poms, etc.
Outfits can be from sportswear to elaborate costumes but NO French maids outfit, nurse’s outfit or leather bondage outfits. This is a family show and outfits are to be fun, entertaining and creative.
* Male swimwear can range from surfer shorts to Speedo style trunks, no boxer pants
* Female bikinis are to be 2 pieces bikini.
* Bikinis can be of any colour ,fabric and style and can be decorated with
crystals or rhinestones. Make your bikinis as interesting and as daring as you
* Choose a bikini with colours, styles and patterns that flatter and fit your body.
* No G-strings or thongs allowed.
LADIES High heels
* The most popular and recommend high heel shoes to wear are with clear heel
bottoms/platforms, choice of high heels is totally up to the model.
There will be many photographers from fitness magazines and TV crew filming while you’re on stage, so please remember to always smile!
Photos of athletes:
The Official photographer for all athletes stage photos is MATT MARSH. Contact Matt directly and book your photos with only him. email@example.com
Dream Tan is BANNED from all Miami Pro shows. Any athletes seen making a mess with tans and marking the venue’s property will be disqualified without a refund.
Be careful with all tans and make sure that you do not get any tans on the venue’s seats, carpets or walls.
PROFESSIONAL MAKE-UP ARTIST AT THE SHOW!!
There will now be a professional make-up artist to do all the ladies make-up on show day. To book your appointment contact Suni at firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
POSING BIKINIS, CLEAR HIGH HEEL SHOES & MEN’S POSING TRUNKS ...BUY HERE!
Harlequin Bikinis are the best in the UK for competing bikinis, clear high heel shoes & men’s posing trunks. Get your bikini made to measure and blinged at www.harlequinworkshop.co.uk
Miami Pro Fitness Copyright © 2011-2013 All Rights reserved
Fitness Model & Bodybuilding Championships