Ms. Bikini 1 round only - swimsuit (100%)
Individual walk & quarter turns
Who’s it for?
The Ms. Bikini category is for competitors who are toned with some muscle development to the upper and lower body. Their physique should be lean with minimal body fat, but should not display significant muscle size, separation or striation. Abdominal definition is expected but a ripped "six pack" is not to be visible. This category is perfect for those who are not as lean & toned as the Fitness Model category or do not have as much muscle definition as the Figure category. Models in Ms. Bikini must be in shape and have an attractive look and physique that is marketable in the Fitness industry.
Bikini Round: (100%) Individual walk
Models will walk individually across the stage in a "T" style to three specific points, turning at each point (their own style) to show their personality and physique to the judges from multiple angles. Competitors are to show off their individual style and personality in this round and are encouraged to be creative in their walks and poses. This is your time to shine and to Wow the Judges & crowd! High heels are to be worn in this round.
for "T" walk diagram click here
After models have walked on stage individually to show off their physiques, they will be asked by the Host to then line up at the back of the stage ready to do the quarter turns in a group. Models may be called out in groups of 4-5 to be compared for placing by the judges. After the quarter turns you’ll be asked to leave the stage.
This is a model search competition and competitors in this category are to be relaxed but staying tight and maintaining good posture. Models should not appear as though they are flexing as in the Figure category.
What Judges are looking for:
* A complete package.
* Models with a lean and toned body.
* An attractive healthy look that is marketable in the Fitness industry.
* The ability to pose on stage in flattering ways.
* Great stage presence and confidence.
* Bikinis that suit the model and that shows off their body.
* Eye catching bikinis that suits the model.
* An evenly applied tan.
You will be marked on:
* Your physique and body tone.
* Quarter turns & posture.
* Stage presence and overall appearance.
* How you pose & conduct yourself on stage.
* Hair & make-up.
* Tan (if tan is evenly applied).
* Female bikinis are to be a 2 piece bikini.
* Bikinis can be of any colour, fabric and style and can be decorated.
* Bikinis are to be more of a beach bikini that flatters the body and not like the
Figure professional bikini where straps are crossed on the back.
* Make your bikinis as interesting and as daring as you like.
* Choose a bikini with colours, styles and patterns that flatter and fit your body.
* No G-strings or thongs allowed.
There will be many photographers from fitness magazines and TV crew
filming while you’re on stage, so please remember to always smile!
Photos of athletes:
The official photographer for all athletes stage photos is MATT MARSH. Contact Matt directly and book your photos with only him. firstname.lastname@example.org
*Athletes do not need to bring music for their individual walk as Miami Pros’ DJ will provide the music.
Dream Tan is BANNED from all Miami Pro shows. Any athletes seen making a mess with tans and marking the venue’s property will be disqualified without a refund.
Be careful with all tans and make sure that you do not get any tans on the venue’s seats, carpets or walls.
POSING BIKINIS, CLEAR HIGH HEEL SHOES & MEN’S POSING TRUNKS ...BUY HERE!
Harlequin Bikinis are the best in the UK for competing bikinis, clear high heel shoes & men’s posing trunks. Get your bikini made to measure and blinged at www.harlequinworkshop.co.uk
PROFESSIONAL MAKE-UP ARTIST AT THE SHOW!!
There will now be a professional make-up artist to do all the ladies make-up on show day. To book your appointment contact Suni at email@example.com. Appointments are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
Miami Pro Fitness Copyright © 2011-2013 All Rights reserved
Fitness Model & Bodybuilding Championships